Snohomish County • Washington • Pacific Northwest
A Beautiful Outdoor Wedding Venue
- Our garden venue features a 100′ x 45′ lighted and covered structure for weather and rain protection.
- We provide chairs, tables, table cloths, dinnerware for up to 200.
- Ample parking for guests.
- 6 Real Restrooms (1-handicap accessible).
- Gazebo and additional pagodas.
- For weddings, we provide separate rooms for the bride and the groom.
- Treed 1/2 mile maze with a beautiful garden in the center.
- Several sitting areas for pictures and relaxing.
- Catering & Bartending Available (Preferred Vendor).
- Additional items are available for rent.
Get In Touch
“Anything I needed they helped with…” – Kandie M.
A Photographers Dream
Photographers love our location due to the magical moments captured behind their lenses. Enjoy our beautiful winding garden paths and allow guests to capture the natural beauty of the Northwest.
Our location is like no other because of our unique areas like the garden maze, golf putting green, sunflower patch, grassy field, and wooded areas perfect for capturing amazingly perfect wedding photos.
Get in touch with us today to choose your date.
Our wedding area provides a 40’ x 100’ covered shelter, a gazebo, lovely gardens and artificial turf. Our artificial grass never turns yellow; remaining green year-round. Your high-heels will not sink in the turf, furthermore the Washington rain evaporates without puddling.
- Covered shelter that’s 45′ x 100′
- Artificial grass (If it rains, the turf drains immediately so there are no puddles.)
- Perfect for walking in high-heels
- Remains green year-round (without causing your clothes to grass stain)
Woods & Weeds
We have reserved 10 acres, an enriched landscape of native growth. Take a walk along our wood chipped trail through a forest full of alder trees, covered in ivy. The entrance to the woods remains in its natural state providing an environment perfect for pictures. We mow a strip of grass for those who want pictures in the tall grass. Allowing your photographer to capture the look of you standing in a field painted with greens and yellows; but you can escape seedless and bug free.
- Native landscape spanning 10 acres
- Wood chip trail through a lush forest
- Tall grass surrounded by greens & yellows
- Cleared path in grass prevents unwanted seeds & bugs
To celebrate the latter summer months in the Northwest, we offer a large sunflower field. Nothing expresses joy like standing in a field of bright yellow flower heads following the sun. It truly is a field of gold.
- Blooms From August Through September
- Add Color To Your Photography
- Romantic & Fun Environment
Our play area is designed to encourage a playful atmosphere. An old tractor and boat, play house, pipes to slide thru, tires to climb as well as a swing. Often at a formal event kids get restless and bored, this is the perfect option to keep them entertained!
- Climb trees and stretch your muscles
- Play house, expand your child’s imagination
- Release energy and enjoy the fresh air
The maze is a half-mile long and composed of trees instead of corn. As you weave through the emerald greens you will find another beautiful garden located in the center. This garden features a tranquil fountain, paved ground, climbing roses and a bench for relaxation. There is a shortcut through the maze for formal events so you don’t have to travel the entire distance to capture the breathtaking picture options!
- Half a mile maze, composed of trees
- Beautiful center garden with fountain
- Paved ground, lush roses and a bench
- Short-cut makes it easy for photographs