Winding Path Gardens is a stunning outdoor wedding venue located in the Pacific Northwest in Arlington, Washington (Snohomish County). We are located almost perfectly between Seattle and Bellingham, approximately 40 miles north of Seattle and 50 miles south of Bellingham, WA.
Booking & Availability
- We are open for events scheduled from May 1st to September 30th.
- Rental of the facilities start at 11:00 AM (unless otherwise arranged) and ending no later than 11:00 PM on Fridays and Saturdays and 10:00 AM to 9 PM on Sundays.
Winding Path Gardens can provide chairs and tables for 200 guests. This does not limit the number of attendees you can have at your event, but merely restricts the amount of seating space that will be available to your guests.
Plenty of parking is available for your guests
We offer 4 restrooms. One for the bridal party, one for groomsmen, one handicapped accessible, and one standard.
Our Outdoor Facility includes:
- An outdoor wedding site with a 100’x 45′ covered area for the reception
- A covered 43′ x 25′ dance floor
- A putting green
- Several sitting areas for pictures and relaxing
- A small prep room for food, flowers, cake, etc.
You may bring your own barbecue or catering.
- 5 outdoor heaters (as needed)
- 20 stanchions
- 4 Large easel for display
- 8 Large wood whiskey barrels
- 2 large wood slabs
- String lights and chandeliers in building and dance floor
What We Offer
- A winding paver path that leads to a Gazebo, centered in a beautiful garden. It sits beside a pond fed by a tranquil stream.
- Paver pathways leading throughout the gardens taking you to several unique areas.
- Reception area has a covered gazebo for DJ’s.
- A large open building with a concrete floor for your dining tables and food.
- A three hole putting green for the anxious groomsmen. (So tell them to bring their putters.)
- A spacious room with mirrors and seating for bride and her party. Includes a small fridge for non alcoholic beverages.
- A grooms room with seating and mirrors.
- A room with a sink, counters, and fridge for prepping food, flowers and cake.
For Your Use
We offer 24 round tables, 200 chairs, 15 rectangular tables, Table cloths (white), 20 stanchions, 2 white 170 qt coolers, outdoor heaters, an 8′ L-shaped roll away bar, 4 large easels, 2 half resin whiskey barrels or galvanized buckets for ice/drinks, 8 full whiskey barrels, 2 rough saw wood slabs, & play area for kids.
- Eight foot portable bar
- 2 170 quart white coolers
- 2 resin whiskey barrels for ice and non-alcoholic beverage
- 2 Galvanized barrels for ice and non-alcoholic beverages
Additional Venue Information
Client is responsible for disposing of all personal items from Winding Path (put in a trash can or back in your vehicles.) We do table, tablecloth and chair set up and break down. Garbage cans and bags will be provided and disposed of by Winding Path Gardens inc. A broom and dustpan is also available if you break or drop something that may be harmful.
Terms & Availability
- Reservations are being accepted now on a first come first serve basis.
- A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of the reservation, along with a signed rental agreement.
- The remaining balance is due one month prior to the event (also non-refundable).
- Event Insurance is required.
- Banquet Permit is required.
- A licensed and insured bartender is required for any event serving alcohol. Permit must be presented prior to event.
- Proof of insurance and permits is required one month prior to the event.
For more details on pricing, please visit the Prices page